Construction Site Accident Attorneys in Chicago, IL
Personal Injury Lawyers for Construction Accident Injuries
A construction site is one of the most dangerous of any type of workplace. Hundreds of workers from many different companies, heavy machinery, and hazardous conditions all contribute to a work environment that witnesses thousands of injuries every year in the United States. Construction site injuries are often extremely serious, resulting in months or years of treatment and recovery. The resulting financial strain can also be overwhelming, as the victim’s ability to work is frequently compromised.
Attorney Richard L. Pullano has been fighting to protect the rights of injured construction workers for more than 25 years, with an unmatched work ethic and commitment to obtaining full justice. With his team of highly-skilled attorneys, Mr. Pullano has earned a reputation as a relentless and well-respected advocate for clients seeking maximum compensation. His uncompromising approach has led to a growing list of favorable settlements and verdicts, as well as numerous record-breaking results.
Workplace Injury Attorneys Serving Cook County and Lake County
There are countless ways in which an individual may be injured on a construction site, ranging from relatively minor to potentially fatal. Such injuries are frequently the result of negligence on the part of the employer or an involved third party. At Pullano Law Offices, we tenaciously work towards obtaining maximum compensation for injuries related to:
- Falls: Many construction projects involve work high above ground level. Falls from ladders and scaffolding are a major cause of workplace injuries, including fractured bones and spinal cord injuries.
- Falling objects: With so much activity taking place simultaneously, workers are commonly injured by falling equipment, debris, or building materials. The impact of a falling object can cause a concussion, brain injury, and sometimes death.
- Machine or equipment injury: The proximity of heavy machinery and hazardous equipment increases the likelihood of their contributing to an injury, including severed digits or limbs.
- Electricity-related injury: Construction sites frequently require high-voltage equipment and portable electric power. Many workers every year are electrocuted as the result of poor maintenance and safety protocols.
- Noxious chemicals and gases: Various tools require the use of fuel and associated chemicals, and exposure to such substances can be extremely harmful, causing severe burns or even poisoning workers.
Our attorneys understand the importance of conducting an immediate investigation into the circumstances surrounding your injury. Construction companies and insurance companies strive to limit your access to relevant information in hopes it will diminish your recovery. That is not acceptable to the attorneys at Pullano Law Offices. Our attorneys will uncover every available detail of your accident, level the playing field, evaluate your medical and financial losses and continuously pursue full justice on your behalf.
In addition, we possess a comprehensive knowledge of workers’ compensation laws and realize that, in many cases, workers’ compensation benefits are not sufficient. We are prepared to seek full recovery from all parties liable for injuries sustained on the construction site, including employers, other contractors, and even other individual workers whose negligence led to your injury.
Construction Site Injury Lawyers Who Will Fight for You
The knowledgeable professionals at Pullano Law Offices know that a great personal injury attorney is much more than your voice in court. He or she must be a dedicated and uncompromising advocate for your rights throughout every step of the process. At our law firm, every case and client is carefully selected so each one receives the personal attention of highly-skilled attorneys committed to your case.
It is our unwavering belief that partial justice is no justice, and we are ready to bring that approach to your injury case. If you have been injured on a construction site, contact Pullano Law Offices today at 312-551-1100 to schedule a free consultation. It would be our privilege to fight to protect your rights.