Product Liability Attorneys in Chicago
Cook County and Lake County Lawyers for Defective Product Injury Victims
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people are injured by defective products. Unsuspecting consumers can have their lives changed in mere seconds when a product fails to work properly or causes serious injury due to its design or manufacture. With an unwavering commitment to the victims of dangerous and defective products, the attorneys at Pullano Law Offices have helped our clients in the pursuit of full justice and maximum compensation.
For more than 25 years, Attorney Richard L. Pullano has been fighting tirelessly to protect the rights of injured victims. Thanks to his strong advocacy skills, and an unrivaled work ethic, he has built an impressive history of success and record-breaking results.
Mr. Pullano and his team understand that dangerous and defective products can threaten to destroy the lives of those injured by them. Our attorneys will fight for your rights while insurance companies and product manufacturers try to stomp on them. Our aggressive and tenacious attorneys will not rest until justice is obtained on your behalf.
Aggressive Cook County Product Liability Lawyers
Product liability claims come in all shapes and sizes, but with more than 35 years of combined experience, our attorneys are equipped to handle cases of any type. There are three primary types of product liability cases, each with their own set of inherent challenges. At Pullano Law Office, we realize the importance of thoroughly investigating the circumstances surrounding your injury. In doing so, we can evaluate your needs and better understand how to proceed in seeking full compensation on the grounds of:
- Defective or dangerous design: The product’s design, without any other factors, is dangerous or defective. When being used in accordance with design specification, the product presents a danger to the consumer or other. Defective design applies to an entire line of products of the same design.
- Defective manufacturing: A poorly manufactured product can lead to injury when design specifications are not being met during the manufacturing process. Defective manufacturing can be the result of subpar quality standards, machine malfunctions, or, in the case of food products, factory contamination.
- Failure to provide warning or instructions: Failure to warn claims arise frequently in situations where the injury could have been prevented with appropriate instructions by the manufacturer. Examples may include lax warning about overloading a portable source of electricity or dangerous drug interactions.
We are proud to fight for clients pursuing full justice for any type of product liability case, including:
- Defective drugs and medical products;
- Dangerous toys causing injuries to children;
- Contaminated food products;
- Faulty automotive parts, including airbags, tires, and ignition systems;
- Unsafe electrical products, including home appliances; and
- Many other injuries due to defective products.
Illinois Product Liability Lawyers Protecting Your Rights
When you retain Pullano Law Offices, we go to work immediately on your behalf. We select every case carefully so that each one of our clients can be made a priority. Investigating your claim and evaluating your injuries take time, but are absolutely necessary in the pursuit of maximum recovery and full justice. We are prepared to fully review product histories, challenge the safety compliance of manufacturers, and work diligently to hold every appropriate party liable for their defective product.
If you have been injured by any type of dangerous or defective product, the team at Pullano Law Offices can help you understand your options. Contact our office today at 312-551-1100 to schedule your free consultation. You deserve legal representation from an attorney who knows how to get results.